Based in Geneva, Switzerland
October 1, 2017
Press / Business contact:
Sol705 Point And Click Adventure
The Ed Wood of point and click! I make fun graphic adventures with everything it comes to my mind!
I'm an indie game developer born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Early devoted to promote the pop, manga, anime and gaming culture during the early '90s in several spanish monthly publications and media, I moved to Geneva, Switzerland, where I live with my family and dozens of model kits from my beloved anime and science fiction movies.After that
Sol705 my first graphic adventure, has been inspired by my experiences as a child in Argentina, for that reason the game is an unlikely combination of influences, from american TV series to literature from all around the world, what gives a wide range of feelings with a slight touch of nostalgic factor to the player.
Sol705 trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Patricio Land, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "A lovely spanish-made point-and-click set in the 1970s, Sol 705 has you investigating a wacky, small-town mystery, in a vibrant and colourful world that wouldn't look out of place in Saturday morning kid's cartoon."
- Tom Sykes, Tom Sykes
- "With Sol705, Patoland has created a science fiction adventure in a mundane remote setting. The graphics are highly detailed, the soundtrack is a mix of psychedelic and prog rock, fitting in with the music-obsessed youth that make up most of the cast."
- Steve Brown, Adventuregamers
- "Sol705 will likely give you several hours of gameplay as you explore the carefully crafted world and venture into many different scenes, I really appreciated the clear and high-quality voice acting that was paired with the story. It greatly helped the story and the characters to come alive."
- Arceus, Jay is Games - We only review the best
- "An expansive, fully voiced, and totally free love letter to the golden age of adventure games over to mobile."
- Craig Forshey, Super Game Droid
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Translator - English version
Translator - Russian version
Main theme compositor